Saturday, April 10, 2010

Space City ride

I went to the www.bikebarn.com ride calendar and found the Space City ride tomorrow. After spending so much time fighting the Houston traffic trying to get long miles in, I finally relented, and signed up. I really hate throwing my bike in a car to go ride. But, it is what it is and tomorrow should be beautiful! The bike is already loaded in the truck, all I need to do is jump out of bed at 5:30 in the morning, snag a Starbucks, and hit the road.

I'm looking forward to a great day. A little time to ride, breath deep, and enjoy uninterrupted time on the bike. Maybe it will even turn into a century ride. Either way, I need to hustle as real life waits in the form of a paint brush and bucket of primer. Time on the bike, time working around the house, and time with my wife. That's a good weekend indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment